High GPU percent slows my computer down

Jun 8, 2018
I built my computer almost a year ago and it was running perfectly. Recently i booted up my PC and everything was very slow. Google Chrome and other applications were slow and barely ran. Games like Overwatch and Path of Exile went from 150 Fps to 15-20. I dont have high temps, no viruses, and cpu is fine.

Specs:
Windows 10 64 bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 ti (superclocked edition)
Intel Pentium G4600 3.60 GHz
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB Ram
1 TB WD Blue

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I might just reset my PC and wipe everything to start anew, since all my main stuff is basically on steam and backup folders. Thank you

Jun 8, 2018
the only things running on Task manager right now using GPU is Windows Processor Manager (around 60%), Desktop Window Manager (around 20%) and CLint Server Runtime process around 20%. I exited off programs like Wallpaper Engine and other applications to see what is using it the most.

Jun 8, 2018

i tried everything you told me and it didnt work. I reset my pc just now and everything is fine. Maybe it was a virus that couldnt be detected? idk. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to help me. Really appreciate it.