[SOLVED] High hardware latency

Jan 16, 2021
I have a higher hardware latency than i should, my specs are: i9-10900k (with OC genie on, i turned it off and ran defualt but same latency), CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 16GB (2X8GB) 3200Mhz , rtx 3070(default not overclocked), MSI Z490-A Pro Intel Motherboard. everything is defaul except cpu with oc genie and xmp ON. what should i do to achieve lower hardware latency. i also tried hyper threading off and on and its the same and makes no difference. the latencymon screenshot: https://prnt.sc/wyclen

Solution
Really the only thing you can do is look at your motherboard BIOS and make sure you're not running unnecessary memory dividers or bus speeds that are lower than normal.

Different memory slot trace layouts and other board design factors will influence the latency of any motherboard.

I am curious why you're focuses on this as an issue.
Really the only thing you can do is look at your motherboard BIOS and make sure you're not running unnecessary memory dividers or bus speeds that are lower than normal.

Different memory slot trace layouts and other board design factors will influence the latency of any motherboard.

I am curious why you're focuses on this as an issue.

Solution