High idle temp and even higher active temp

PaleAssasin

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
I have an hp (first problem) envy 15 with dual graphics 8750m and 8550 amd cards. according to speed, which is the only monitor that seems to work, i run at 34 degrees for my gpus on startup and about 50 idle.
As soon as i even think of playing a game it spikes to 70 or more. during the game it runs in the high 80 degrees and then idles out to 70 for the rest of the time i have it on. In response to this i bought a stock laptop cooling pad for forty bucks that does an okay job, and although the temp to the touch is cool the readouts have barely changed.
I understand that internal temp =/= temp at the touch, but is it really running that hot? It reads my cpu at running 95 degrees during LoL which is kinda ridiculous. Also if it is truly running that hot, what can i do about it? The computer is barely three months old, and although i may not have treated it perfectly, i never blocked the side vents and rarely blocked the bottom vents.
final point: I am also trying to avoid voiding warranty so i would like to stray from opening it up.
thanks all

UPDATE
It is now spiking to 100% cpu usage everytime i leave it to go to screensaver. My temps all spike to MAX. This is NOT good. If i leave it alone for more than six minutes the heat will fry my system. How do i stop this.
HP ENVY TouchSmart 15z-j000 CTO
a8 5550m quad processor 2.1 ghz
amd 8750m 2gb +8550 apu
a mobile summoning circle for the flames of hell
arizona asphalt
napalm thermal paste
unshielded fusion reactor
the sun

Unrelated p.s.: 3dmark reads me as having three cpus when dualgraphics is active. Why?

PaleAssasin

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013

literally everything but the temp shows