Question High memory usage

Nov 6, 2019
The service host: is taking up so much memory, there are so many of the service host with different ending and they just keep climbing in usage as my use goes on and it continues until my computer crashes

Nov 6, 2019
Is that a new Windows 10 installation?
Are you able to end the host process from Task Manager?
There are at least 40 of them and if I go to end task it says “ending this process will cause windows to become unstable or shut down, causing you to lose any data that hasn’t been saved or you sure you want to continue?”

What exactly are you doing when it goes up to 80MB?
Service Host process are containers of other processes and tasks and you could expand and see what is using up your RAM.
A program or driver could be causing the issue.
Could you post a picture of the Task Manager memory window.

I have 78 Service Host process running and each one is using from 0.9MB to 13MB when the system is idle.

Nov 6, 2019
Service Host process are containers of other processes and tasks and you could expand and see what is using up your RAM.

I have 78 Service Host process running and each one is using from 0.9MB to 13MB when the system is idle.
Yeah I can when I get home but what I’m doing is gaming on it like apex or siege

Nov 6, 2019

i fresh restart my computer so they are all low usage then but as the gaming session goes on they slowly climb