High ping all of a sudden

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, So since yesterday my ping decided to just get over 500ms all the time and I really don't know what to do, i've already searched a lot but nothing seems to help
Here are some details :

So first of what happened : I was talking in discord with some friends when suddenly i looked at that connection bar and it said 500ms (or even more), also I tried to play cs:go for example and in some servers the ping keeps very high while in some others i can play without any problems

Speedtest not giving high ping in the tests : http://prntscr.com/m5je70

Whenever i join discord through my phone for example my ping is pretty good and there's no connectivity problems

Already tried :

• Resetting the router (after resetting it my ping gets good for some time (like 2/3 min))
    Resetting the pc
    Unplugging the ethernet cable and plugging it back

the weird thing is that this is only happening in my computer

If you need any more details just ask me

Dec 25, 2018
I’ve also had the same issue like you. My WiFi was on my phone was okay, but my pc was slow as fuck. Since you do have a Ethernet cable make sure the cable is plugged in good, even through the router as well. Try reinstalling Ethernet drivers if that works, or you can try unplug your Ethernet cable and wait for like 5 mins. Sorry trying my best to help.

Jan 10, 2019

i don't think it would be possible to be ethernet drivers since the speedtest works well

TRENDING THREADS