voidheimalpha

Commendable
Oct 7, 2017
So a few days earlier. my PC got a bit weird. when I play some games, I always get a high ping and when I download something its always get so slow. after that i test my connection on speedtest.com. the result is:
ping=41ms
download=3.96Mbps
upload=1.57Mbps

and after that I test the same connection with my phone and the result is:
ping=2ms
download=11.1Mbps
upload=1.72

I don't know how to fix it. please, give me some advice

thigs that I have done:
-uninstall wifi adapter driver
-installing newest wifi adapter driver
-bought another wifi adapter

btw my wifi adapter is tp-linkTL-WN725N and the second one is tp-link archer T2U and sorry for my bad english

Solution
Both are small adapters, have you made sure to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for either of the wireless adapters. I say either since you should be sticking to one and not interchange them at will.

You will also need to include the make and model of your wireless router. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard(regardless if it's a laptop or a desktop) and make sure your OS(if Windows 10) is up to date(1909 for W10).

Lutfij

Titan
Both are small adapters, have you made sure to uninstall and reinstall the drivers for either of the wireless adapters. I say either since you should be sticking to one and not interchange them at will.

You will also need to include the make and model of your wireless router. Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard(regardless if it's a laptop or a desktop) and make sure your OS(if Windows 10) is up to date(1909 for W10).

Solution