Mar 17, 2020
why my ping high in APEX, BFV and Warzone and pubg.
But my ping fine in DOTA 2 and csgo.
Ping in dota 2 is 22 and in bfv is 200 both connect to SEA server.
please help

Solution
Different servers are located in different areas, sometimes different contintents....; naturally, connecting to a Japanese server from New York might have higher ping times (300-400 ms) than connecting to a server in the same city (20-30 ms)...

Additionally, even if a server is in the same area, you don't know the server's connection method or effective throughput... I could run a server using my cell phone as the connection method, but, that would hardly give great ping times. Naturally, going through a VPN can/will also add 200-300 ms)
Mar 17, 2020
For Apex, when you just start the game and before you click to continue, there should be an option to switch servers at the bottom. Change the server to a server in Singapore. For BFV, are you sure you are connected to an SEA server?

Im pretty sure all my games connected to SEA server.
but idk about CODWARZONE always finding match < 150ms Ping.
for BFV all server SG is red signal with 200 ping. 5 days alrd my ISP stil cant help

Different servers are located in different areas, sometimes different contintents....; naturally, connecting to a Japanese server from New York might have higher ping times (300-400 ms) than connecting to a server in the same city (20-30 ms)...

Additionally, even if a server is in the same area, you don't know the server's connection method or effective throughput... I could run a server using my cell phone as the connection method, but, that would hardly give great ping times. Naturally, going through a VPN can/will also add 200-300 ms)

Solution