Question HIGH PING IN PUBG PC (may 2019)

Mar 3, 2019
hello. so recently i had this problem where my ping in pubg reaches to 150 -160. b4 i used to get normal ping till 50 60. i have also noticed that i get connected to eu server instead of sea (as i live in india). i dont know what is causing this. it was normal 2 3 weeks ago. i even tried to verify my pubg files but no use. please help

Mar 3, 2019
Pubg decide for you what area you play in, you have no say about it. Unless you join a friend who is already in an EU server.
I know pubg decided but i dont hav any eu frnd.... And this is nt frm the beginning it has just been the issue from 2 3 weeks. So if there's any solution i would lik to try it out

MousTea

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2017
Pubg decide for you what area you play in, you have no say about it. Unless you join a friend who is already in an EU server.
Hey, he doesn't want to be connected to the eu server he want's to be connected to eu server, reread his question, no hard feelings mate :)
Also Reeve dont get frustrated at him everybody can read over something sometimes.

Reactions: ElectrO_90
Mar 3, 2019
Hey, he doesn't want to be connected to the eu server he want's to be connected to eu server, reread his question, no hard feelings mate :)
Also Reeve dont get frustrated at him everybody can read over something sometimes.
Doesn't matter where i want to connect . Only mu ping gets to 150plus. Which is nt normal..and as long as i know i used to get connected to sea server...so i think because I'm getting eu server my ping is high...i just want to get my Normal ping i.e 50-60 range

Doesn't matter where i want to connect . Only mu ping gets to 150plus. Which is nt normal..and as long as i know i used to get connected to sea server...so i think because I'm getting eu server my ping is high...i just want to get my Normal ping i.e 50-60 range
Then why are you complaining to us? The answer is like you said. We the people on Tom's didn't write Pubg or have anything to do with their crappy netcode. Email PUBG makers Bluehole and ask them.

Substitute EU for Asia - believe me, living in Asia, I am so happy to get into EU servers - the decorum in Asia is the worst, so you have to make sure you keep your mic sound off.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts