Question High ping suddenly today.

hesham-majed

Reputable
Apr 5, 2018
Specs:
-CPU: Intel Core i7-7700
-GPU: GTX 1080
-RAM: 16GB Corsair
So I'm playing overwatch on my pc usually I get 80-100 ping and thats fine and it never spiked above that until today when I opened overwatch its 400 ping I tried connecting and disconnecting my ethernet didn't work tried using different DNS didn't work, I went to try other games to make sure it wasn't from overwatch servers and its the same 400 ping it's hard to play with that my internet is quite fine it's 100mb/s but I get 93mb/s but that doesn't matter, is there any solution to this problem I'm having, I have absolutely no Idea what's causing this and I haven't downloaded anything in like a week or so.

hesham-majed

Reputable
Apr 5, 2018
Update: Apparently my brother says the same problem happened to him, and the it occurred at 6 - 7 am where the internet suddenly went off for about 10 minutes and the ping inside games became high, but the internet speed was the same.

hesham-majed

Reputable
Apr 5, 2018
Update: just like 5 minutes ago the internet went off for about 20 seconds and went back and suddenly the ping is back, I have no idea what caused this or what solved it either I will update if I find out.