Question High Quality HDMI

Ps3gamer7

Honorable
Mar 28, 2013
Hello, I have found a high quality 4k HDMI cable. The HDMI cable is the Rocketfish 4k HDMI cable at Bestbuy for $35. Regardless of price, would it benefit me more to use it for the 4k TV I will be buying with it or for my PS4? Or should I buy two of the same cable and use one for each? Thanks.

Hello, I have found a high quality 4k HDMI cable. The HDMI cable is the Rocketfish 4k HDMI cable at Bestbuy for $35. Regardless of price, would it benefit me more to use it for the 4k TV I will be buying with it or for my PS4? Or should I buy two of the same cable and use one for each? Thanks.
If you will be watching 4k content, It will be good to have HDMI cables that supports it.
Since the HDMI cables that support 4k cost around the same, it will be best to have them just in case...but there might be not benefit otherwise.

There are below $10 HDMI cables from Amazon, Microcenter and Monoprice that will provide the same results as the "high quality" unit from Best Buy.

Last edited:

Bad idea to buy cables and such from retail stores, the markup on them is very large at those places.