Question high temp with low load on ryzen 7 5800x

Jul 2, 2021
So basically, i have been monitoring my temps and i have seen that my cpu has over 70 degrees when its load is around 8-15%.
Is this normal, i have tried to enable pbo etc. and managed to put it down like 2 degrees...
I appreciate if u take time to help a fellow gamer

Lutfij

Titan
Disabling PBO would grant you lower temps actually, not more. What sort of voltages are you pumping through your processor? Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version? Case make and model and it's airflow? Ambient room air temps? Cooler used for the processor?

Reactions: kurdtnz
Jul 2, 2021
Disabling PBO would grant you lower temps actually, not more. What sort of voltages are you pumping through your processor? Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version? Case make and model and it's airflow? Ambient room air temps? Cooler used for the processor?
Wait so enabling pbo isnt going to make my cpu cooler, why have everyone done that?
when im using cinebench, its using like 1.16 v but when i dont do anything its using like 1.37-1.4 voltage.
My motherboard is Asus b550-f gaming and it is running on the latest bios.
My case are NZXT H510, dont know how to check its airflow.
Its a normal temp when its summer in the room, but with the pc its getting a little hotter tbh.
My cooler is ASUS tuf gaming lc 240 rgb liquid cooler
https://www.komplett.no/product/1165081?noredirect=true

TRENDING THREADS