Question High temperatures

Aug 4, 2022
I recently bought an Asus vivobook M570, ryzen 5 3500u, vega 8 integrated graphic card and gtx 1050 2gb, 8gb ram (6 gb used) , my problem is that the cpu and the gtx 1050 reaches really high temperatures +88c while gaming (I was playing CIV VI for maybe 5 or 6 minutes,a game that should be run with no problems) and the temperatures won't go down at all, the main problematic is that the laptop powers itself off, I'm pretty confused with this, what should I do? The latest graphics drivers are installed, I did a clean windows 10 installation, but the problem persist.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I did a clean windows 10 installation
Where did you source the installer for the OS? Also, you might want to try again and this time, make sure you're not connected to the internet. Once the OS is successfully installed, manually install all your laptop's relevant drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You will need to download the drivers from Asus's support site for your laptop, prior to reinstalling your OS and have the drivers stored on a pend drive.

BIOS update pending on your laptop?