Mb: CHVIIwifi
Psu: Corsair rm750x 2018
Cpu: R7 2700x
Gpu: Asus Strix 1070
Ram: Gskill tridentz 3200Mhz 2x8
Case: H500P
AIO: coolermaster ml360r
coolermaster maker nano - thermal paste

At idle it depends , from 32-48 degrees( under small workload)
in cinebench 62-64(after4-5 times) or in prime95 max heat under 65-70. I know that this chip is hot, someone would say your temps are great but they aren't. I have also tried to decrease vcore to 1.225 v or 1.25v but nothings happend.
I know that this aio can do a lot better because JayzTwoCents with fractal design celsius s36 have around 50 degrees at stock settings in cinebench. And my liquid cooler is a lot better than celsius s36 so far by statistics.

Are these temps normal or not

Solution
You're temps are decent, not the best obviously, but I wouldn't worry too much. Another option would be trying a push/pull on the rad, assuming you had 3 additional fans lying around. I won't claim that'll fix anything, but would be interesting to try and see if it made any difference. I suspect it would...maybe not a ton, but some. More airflow over the radiator fins should cool things down faster, in theory.

mtracy1991

Reputable

How is your room temperature?

mtracy1991

Reputable
Well, welcome to AMD friend. My home is cool and with 7 fans in the case it still runs around 40-50 idle and 60-70 under operational. So you are not alone, I am dealing with a similar problem. I wanted to ask,

How many fans for intake and exhaust do you have?
Can you link your case?

PdxPetmonster

Reputable
Mar 14, 2017
Currently running a 2700X OC'd to 4.15ghz, sitting at 32c idle and will peak around 56C'ish running cinebench, this is with a Thermaltake Riing 360 with a moderate fan curve in a room about 22-23c.

You're case sounds similar to mine with the fan setup. I've got a Thermaltake X9 running dual 200mm front fans, a 120mm and an 80mm rear exhaust, and 3 120mm fans for my rad. Honestly your temps aren't all that bad. What's the power on your rad fans, and have you tried changing their output?

Sep 30, 2018

I have tried changing their output,about 45-50% under 45 degrees. Well to be completely honest, I know that this temperatures are ok. But after investing so much in this build, i kind of feel bad that i got 2700x in terms of temps. You have OC 2700x and probably much higer score with better temps, don't know what is wrong with this aio or chip.

PdxPetmonster

Reputable
Mar 14, 2017
You're temps are decent, not the best obviously, but I wouldn't worry too much. Another option would be trying a push/pull on the rad, assuming you had 3 additional fans lying around. I won't claim that'll fix anything, but would be interesting to try and see if it made any difference. I suspect it would...maybe not a ton, but some. More airflow over the radiator fins should cool things down faster, in theory.

Solution
Sep 30, 2018

I will try push/pull configuration on the radiator, currently i don't have 3 additional fans, i have only one.I agree with you, even 3-4 degrees will help a lot to me. Because i want this cpu constantly on 4.2GHz, even if it's small performance gain.