Question High total written 30000TB++ in 19 hours on time

May 12, 2019
I bought new Adata ssd su650 248GB and installed new os windows 10 in it. Then I check in hard disk sentinel and saw high temperature on it ranging 54-61C all the time, and I think this is weird as my old adata sp900 ssd always ranging 34-40C. Then I check the total written is ridiculously high 30767.91TB using ssd toolbox with only on time 19 hours. Estimate life span already less than 25% according to SSD Toolbox. Harddisk sentinel show 100% health. I try crystaldiskmark it cannot see total written of this ssd. Is this normal for this su650 adata model, with high temperature and is this false reading total written from ssd toolbox? Because after few minutes it increase to 31608.93TB. So Do I need to send warranty exchange? I bought online this from a reputable store.

popatim

Titan
30PB (PentaBytes)... that would be well beyond the 140TB Specification for TBW and should be 0% life left.
Definitely a buggy drive. I'd be interested in knowing how Adata treats you if you happen to go thru them for an RMA but honestly, I'd return it to the vendor; It would probably be much quicker.