Highest power USB dongle for poor mans wifi antenna set-up

I am interest in rigging up one of those "poor man's ) scoop USB
dongle WLAN antennas but wan to use the highest RF transmit power
dongle available . Which ones are the most powerful ? - thanks

<nospam4me@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am interest in rigging up one of those "poor man's ) scoop USB
> dongle WLAN antennas but wan to use the highest RF transmit power
> dongle available . Which ones are the most powerful ? - thanks

Not sure which is the highest power but the D-link DWL-122 can often be
found on sale for $30 or less.

--
Bob Alston

---