Hiss coming from right headphone when plugged into the Front Speaker Out port on my motherboard (only when in csgo)

Blowkewl

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
A tech from my isp broke my front headphone jack (like this but on pro m), so I plugged my headphones into my motherboard and now there is a faint hiss coming from my right headphone whenever I am in a map on csgo. If I am in the menu or I alt-tab, then the hiss goes away.

Is there any way to stop the hiss or fix my front headphone jack?

Solution
Unfortunately its not uncommon to get feedback off of the front IO or standard Mobo outputs so that's where the noise is coming from.

Personally If some ISP tech broke anything in my home I would be demanding money from the company to have it replaced or fixed. If that's not an option try contacting Phanteks and see if they can send you a new front IO, they usually are simple snapped or screwed into the case.

A cheap and easy fix is to buy a USB to 3.5mm Adapter and use that. It should also eliminate the feedback issue.
Unfortunately its not uncommon to get feedback off of the front IO or standard Mobo outputs so that's where the noise is coming from.

Personally If some ISP tech broke anything in my home I would be demanding money from the company to have it replaced or fixed. If that's not an option try contacting Phanteks and see if they can send you a new front IO, they usually are simple snapped or screwed into the case.

A cheap and easy fix is to buy a USB to 3.5mm Adapter and use that. It should also eliminate the feedback issue.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS