News Hit 144Hz With This Dell Gaming Monitor That's $60 After Rebate

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
I didn't even see the $150 rebate when I went to B&H's site. But yeah, I was a little puzzled as to the math on this one, because even the blurb here about it only mentions the $150 rebate, which, as @nyichiban already stated, brings it down to $170, not to $60.

Through B&H it would be $60 after the rebate (base price of $209) but that's assuming the rebate is offered by B&H, whose site doesn't mention it at all, and also assuming the rebate is hassle free and actually honored. Personally I wouldn't put too much faith in it, there's plenty of TN monitors out there with lower base prices to go for instead

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
That's weird - when I clicked View Deal 15 minutes ago, it was showing $319.95. Now when I click, it's showing $209.95.

EDIT: some reddit threads note that some are able to get it at the lower price, others report that the price jumps back up when in the cart.
🤷‍♂️

I didn't really need it - but would've likely gone for it. But with the confusion/inconsistency going on, not worth bothering.

TwoDigital

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
I show it at $249.00 in my cart (after a "Payboo Card Savings" of $18.36 which I assume is a B&H credit.) There's no mention of a rebate, but if there is a manufacturer rebate of $150, which doesn't always mean it's honored for every place you could buy it, this monitor is $99 plus $18.36 if there isn't something else at B&H that I'd want to buy.