Hitachi CML174SXW 17" TFT Monitor

ezzzy7657587

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
i have got a ?, has anyone purchased one of these monitors in the past week or so(Hitachi CML174SXW 17" TFT Monitor ), i just want to find out if they are anygood because i am considering buying one this week( can they handle the lastest games)

bobmitch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2002
I have had mine for over a month. Love it! Colorful, bright and yes...FAST! It lives up to the hype. Worth it in every way. I am a casual gamer and also encode home movies to mp2 and burn my own DVD's. Works well with video, as well.

Bob

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
your review just sold me dude! just a few more questions..

How does that text look.. everybody is concerned with the Response time... how does the overall quality of text and color look? also, is the menu easy to operate on the monitor, and also can you change the Angle of the monitor, as in Up or down... or like side to side, with out moving the base? also, how are the angles.. even tho i'll be looking straight onto it.. just curious

Is THG Slightly Slacking??

bobmitch

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2002
rob423

The overall text quality is very good. Also, color is VERY colorful. As far as angles. You can move it up and down easily without moving the base. The side to side is not done without moving the base. The menu is very easy to use. In digital mode...the only controls are brightness and a few others. Digital is very clear looking. In analog there is sharpmess, color adjustment, brightness etc. Four buttons...two on the right for going up and down the menus and two on the left for going up and down the settings. No more difficult than any other monitor, I imagine.

hjs

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003
Hi, i have the monitor now for about a week and i love it all the way. It's an excellent monitor.

I one the reasons i orderd it was because of the many positiefs reviews on this forum, thnx guys ;)

<A HREF="http://specs.tweak.to/1836" target="_new">My PC</A>