[SOLVED] Hitman 2 Random Crashes

Aug 23, 2020
I have 80 hours in Hitman 2 and in the past I had an issue where the game would suddenly crash. Then for a while, it seemingly stopped and without me changing anything it started happening again. The game gives no kind of error message at all just quits to the desktop. I've been watching my task manager while I have the game running and it seems like the game will slowly take up my CPU until about 50% and then once it reaches that it just crashes. I've tried reinstalling the game and it doesn't seem to be an issue of my pc being able to handle it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL16 Memory x 2
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB OC Video Card
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Solution
I posted on steam but unfortunately, no one responded.

Yeah, my games hardly ever crash. It's been a while but I can't remember anything out of the ordinary happening before the first crash.
If that the case, I will assume it more into In-game problem. I be suggesting try to minimize the performance or turn into window mode & disable any future that Hitman 2 provide exception to it Core Gamplay.

If you do believe it still CPU, refer to your Motherboard Model on Asrock website to see if there any new Driver provided for Chipset.

Else, Reinstall Hitman 2 will be your last bet.

SM/Madao

Great
Jul 2, 2020
I have 80 hours in Hitman 2 and in the past I had an issue where the game would suddenly crash. Then for a while, it seemingly stopped and without me changing anything it started happening again. The game gives no kind of error message at all just quits to the desktop. I've been watching my task manager while I have the game running and it seems like the game will slowly take up my CPU until about 50% and then once it reaches that it just crashes. I've tried reinstalling the game and it doesn't seem to be an issue of my pc being able to handle it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Here are my specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 CL16 Memory x 2
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 6 GB OC Video Card
Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 620 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
if it just only happen on Hitman 2, i will suggesting post your problem to Hitman 2 Steam Discussion as well.

Otherwise, is this really only happen on this game? Is there anything strangely happen prior after your first crash?

Aug 23, 2020
if it just only happen on Hitman 2, i will suggesting post your problem to Hitman 2 Steam Discussion as well.

Otherwise, is this really only happen on this game? Is there anything strangely happen prior after your first crash?

Yeah, my games hardly ever crash. It's been a while but I can't remember anything out of the ordinary happening before the first crash.

SM/Madao

Great
Jul 2, 2020

If that the case, I will assume it more into In-game problem. I be suggesting try to minimize the performance or turn into window mode & disable any future that Hitman 2 provide exception to it Core Gamplay.

If you do believe it still CPU, refer to your Motherboard Model on Asrock website to see if there any new Driver provided for Chipset.

Else, Reinstall Hitman 2 will be your last bet.

Solution