'Hitman' Delayed To March 2016, Citing Lack Of Content Available At Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutiari

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
This is definitely going to be worth the wait.

The developers could have taken the easy road and for example given us Hitman 11, like it's another iPhone revision. Instead, they wanted to take an already glorious game series, and make it 6x better. Think about it, making it twice as good would be hard, but 6x? That's a very bold and ambitious feat, and the sole reason they are doing this is to give us the entertainment of a lifetime. They are doing this for us folks! The hardcore fans! Remember that. These people are working there butts off, and they are putting forth all their work, time, and creativity to accomplish a grand masterpiece, and Rome wasn't built in a day. That's what the Hitman series is all about anyways right? Elegance, creativity, patience? It doesn't matter to me if it comes out next year, because all of us true assassins know...

Quality > Quantity

I would rather wait an extra year for an absolutely superb product, then receive a mediocre product next month. And I think the rest of the assassins out there are with me. We will wait, because we are a patient breed....

waiting for the kill.

urishima

Reputable
Sep 9, 2015
"Lack of content"

ie.

"Maybe we should just include this day 1 DLC in the release... look at Evolve..."

I see no mention of the missing content being planned as a DLC release, so I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

As I have been doing for the last years, I will wait and buy it only when I can confirm that the game is good. No pre-purchase, no day one buy, no nothin.
Almost every company waved their right to ask for 50+ Euro/Dollars when they started making all those turds.

If the game is actually good, and does not inclued so many DLCs that you have to spend 120 dollars on it then I will buy it.
If not, Waiting for a sale.

Also I forgot to mention.
If the levels are well designed and very good for the game over all, making it MUCH bigger is an amazing thing.
But it its just adding extra size and stuff for a game that is NOT good, size wont matter.

I dont like the "challenges", "accidents" and so on. Makes me fear that they focused time on that instead of making the level and game more interesting in its core gameplay. I hope I am wrong thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.