Hitman - THE MOVIE

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
There has been a new Theatrical Teaser released for the new movie in production of the very popular, and one of my personal favourite games of all time Hitman.

You can view the teaser here: Click Here

From the looks of it, the movie could be fairly good. But I am still not too sure on their choice of actor but still, time will tell. Lets see if this movie can capture what the game has and deliver a movie that will leave you with the same feeling you got when playing the game.

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
The looks of the main character seems fine, i'm wondering about the actual voice.

Great teaser btw, I really dig the Ave Maria soundtrack in combination with the imagery.

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Yeah that was the song they chose for the opening credits and the main menu for the last Hitman game, beautiful song and it fitted the game very well and looks to do the same for the movie.

The actor just looks a little too boyish for me, 47 was always an aged looking man who was well built. The guy they have used as the actor may have the face, and did look convincing in the scene with him walking through the crowd but I think he might just be a little (massively) too short for the part. But I bet once I get over that it would not annoy me too much.

Here’s a nice pic :lol:

olyphanthitman.jpg

Sengoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
I am willing to forgive his looks, if he violently strangles people, in classic Hitman fashion, and we get a good game out with the movie as well.

Cirga

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2007

Was it worthwhile? I admit I am a bit soured on game / movie interpretations after they butchered Bloodrayne (was an amazing fun game).