Dom

Do you think a MMORPG set in the Half Life world of city 24 would be
interesting or not?

Aliens, refugee's and combine working for thier own corperation to gain
power....

Domestos

Dom wrote:
> Do you think a MMORPG set in the Half Life world of city 24 would be
> interesting or not?
>
> Aliens, refugee's and combine working for thier own corperation to
gain
> power....

A HL2 MMO game? I don't see how you could say no to that....

*dons protective suit and holds breath in anticipation*

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:16:35 GMT, "Dom" <c@d.com> wrote:

>Do you think a MMORPG set in the Half Life world of city 24 would be
>interesting or not?
>
>Aliens, refugee's and combine working for thier own corperation to gain
>power....
>
>Domestos

Soldier Of Fortune would make a better MMORPG than HL2. And I am sure
there are better examples than that.

*Robtcee Uses Flamethrower on Chadwick
*Robtcee incited Flames!
*Critical Hit!!!
*Robtcee does 13094 Damage to Chadwick!!!
*Chadwick is downed!
*Robtcee gets 13 EXP!?
*Robtcee Got 127863 Gold!
*Robtcee gives 7 water of life to Felix!
</Golden sun battle>
XD