HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground today 2000 GMT +2

HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground today from 2000
hours GMT +2

---------------------------------
One hour until the bash starts
---------------------------------

There's 10 players max on the server
Usual password
(might be changed to no pwd if the number of players is low)

Catch me on MSDN (polonline ad hotmail .com) or IRC: #AGHL on
irc.gamesurge.net
(irc://irc.gamesurge.net/#aghl)

Steams friends network is still a useless poc

Mapcycle:

dm_powerhouse
dm_abyss
dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
dm_resistance
dm_torque
dm_motel

Fetch dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01 from
http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/

rgds

That was a blast, well, the second half was anyway! Remembered why I
love the shotgun....

Here's to the next one.

Civilian_Target

"Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> That was a blast, well, the second half was anyway! Remembered why I
> love the shotgun....
>
> Here's to the next one.
>
> Civilian_Target
>
> Peter [AGHL] wrote:
>> HL2DM Bash a Peter's Playground today from 2000
>> hours GMT +2

snip

Hay, fancy shooting you there! :)
McG.

> Hay, fancy shooting you there! :)

Likewise :)
Hopefully it was playable (slow ping times from time to time)

Over summer the line is upgraded to 512 Kbit upload
I'd love to host for bashes if it's playable

I have a dedicated IP and no Cap on the line :)
I have a minor issue with the port though
I have to solve this somehow as it changes a bit too frequently
Probably settings on the router (need to get a new as the stock thing
is hands off)

Until next time
- Peter

rat

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hay, fancy shooting you there! :)
>
> Likewise :)
> Hopefully it was playable (slow ping times from time to time)
>
> Over summer the line is upgraded to 512 Kbit upload
> I'd love to host for bashes if it's playable
>
> I have a dedicated IP and no Cap on the line :)
> I have a minor issue with the port though
> I have to solve this somehow as it changes a bit too frequently
> Probably settings on the router (need to get a new as the stock thing
> is hands off)
>
> Until next time
> - Peter

Thanks for the games last night Peter, great fun! Always made better by
playing against people you know. But had a great few rounds with yourself,
McG, Dr. C and one or two others. Great map is Gasworks! Got a bit lonely at
times with only 3 or 4 of us playing but it was worth it. Sorry to have
missed Civ, but there's always next time.. cheers
;-)
rat

"rat" <go@way.com> wrote in message news:3ciq6jF6l7kl5U1@individual.net
> "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hay, fancy shooting you there! :)
>>
>> Likewise :)
>> Hopefully it was playable (slow ping times from time to time)
>>
>> Over summer the line is upgraded to 512 Kbit upload
>> I'd love to host for bashes if it's playable
>>
>> I have a dedicated IP and no Cap on the line :)
>> I have a minor issue with the port though
>> I have to solve this somehow as it changes a bit too frequently
>> Probably settings on the router (need to get a new as the stock thing
>> is hands off)
>>
>> Until next time
>> - Peter
>
> Thanks for the games last night Peter, great fun! Always made better
> by playing against people you know. But had a great few rounds with
> yourself, McG, Dr. C and one or two others. Great map is Gasworks!
> Got a bit lonely at times with only 3 or 4 of us playing but it was
> worth it. Sorry to have missed Civ, but there's always next time..
> cheers ;-)
> rat

Civ was fun :) Peters sons are cool and very good players. I think it
was great fun. Peter showed me The Way of The Slammer ;) No worries,
the novelty of them will wear off soon. Specially as I found myself
running through my own trips! LOL! HL2DM tells on ya....it shows if
you hit one of your own with a suicide icon :)
Gasworks is great. Big map, lots of cool places. I found some new
areas while we were playing last night :)
Worldwise, the map is as big as a small refinery. Get lost? Nah,
there are places everyone goes to get shot!
Good seeing you there!
McG.

> Civ was fun :) Peters sons are cool and very
> good players. I think it was great fun.

Yeah nice bash
Just ordered a third copy so I can join at the same time as
"Powermachine" and "@_@ Kill them all"

I had a hard time telling the kids to ease off a little, killing is so
much easier when you have low ping
A bit unfair when we have a 100Mb connection to the server and the rest
is struggling with 256Kbit
No problem imho it is good to prcatice being a true gentleman :)

rgds

>> Civ was fun :) Peters sons are cool and very
>> good players. I think it was great fun.
>
> Yeah nice bash
> Just ordered a third copy so I can join at the same time as
> "Powermachine" and "@_@ Kill them all"
>
> I had a hard time telling the kids to ease off a little, killing is so
> much easier when you have low ping
> A bit unfair when we have a 100Mb connection to the server and the
> rest is struggling with 256Kbit
> No problem imho it is good to prcatice being a true gentleman :)
>
> rgds

I could see that your boys were getting a big kick out of the lot of us
:) And hey, it was a lot of fun! I don't think anyone paid attention
to "stats", just the situations. We were like a bunch of alley cats on
the prowl, lookin for trouble! LOL!
considering we're just about on opposite sides of the world from each
other, I think the gameplay was extremely good altogether! I for one
will be glad to drop in again.
McG.

TRENDING THREADS