Holding keys on my keyboard is messed up (Read description to know what I'm talking about help)

BornaA

Reputable
Nov 14, 2015
So i played Garry's Mod a day ago and if you know that game when you hold down Q it brings up your spawnmenu/utilitymenu but when I do that it just flickers the menu and makes and close and reopen repeatedly, at first I thought it was Garry's mods problem but than I went to play Gta 5 on my computer and if you know, you hold tab to select your weapons but in this case when I held tabs once again it would close and re open and close and re open again and again. Please help and thank you

Solution
Well the user manual is a bit lacking but try "gaming key 3" which should change the reacting time between 30/60s. I'm assuming that is the response rate. Let me know if it's any different.

Edit: Possibly Function (Fn) + 3, unsure.

BornaA

Reputable
Nov 14, 2015
Bump, this has gone into my other game too called space engineers and when I hold space it keeps canceling and thinking i'm not holding down space but then thinking I am and repeating over and over again its impossible to do anything that involves me holding down a key on my keyboard

Soulage

Reputable
Apr 14, 2015
Well the user manual is a bit lacking but try "gaming key 3" which should change the reacting time between 30/60s. I'm assuming that is the response rate. Let me know if it's any different.

Edit: Possibly Function (Fn) + 3, unsure.

Solution

BornaA

Reputable
Nov 14, 2015

Thank you very much this issue was causing me a lot of problems and I should have been as smart as you to realize my situation, thank you very much again.