Hollywood FX as Mediastudio Plugin

A few years ago I was using ulead Mediastudio V6 with Hollywood FX (I think
Silver) as a plugin. I seem to recall having to drag FX files into MS
directories.

Can anyone tell me if this would be vible with Mediastudio 7 and later
versions of FX.

If so, how is it done?

Thanks

A few years ago I was using ulead Mediastudio V6 with Hollywood FX (I think
Silver) as a plugin. I seem to recall having to drag FX files into MS
directories.

Can anyone tell me if this would be vible with Mediastudio 7 and later
versions of FX.

If so, how is it done?

Thanks

This is Drag FX a new app that is out. This will change your driving experience forever
http://bigblockentertainment.yolasite.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odqwj3C5-b4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkJ4JIib00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyet7QPq2OA