Holy Friggin...

according to www.indiablo.de you have a approx 1:4*10E6 chance to get
a Ber rune.

I guess i have killed around 4 million monsters now!

WOOOOOOOOOOT

Kai

"Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message

> according to www.indiablo.de you have a approx 1:4*10E6 chance to get
> a Ber rune.
>
> I guess i have killed around 4 million monsters now!
>
> WOOOOOOOOOOT
>
> Kai

So you found a ber rune or you are due?

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:41:18 +1200, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>
wrote:

>flame_thrower wrote:
>> "Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message
>>>
>>> according to www.indiablo.de you have a approx 1:4*10E6 chance to get
>>> a Ber rune.
>>>
>>> I guess i have killed around 4 million monsters now!
>>>
>>> WOOOOOOOOOOT
>>>
>>> Kai
>>
>> So you found a ber rune or you are due?
>
>Typical Kai, ever the cryptic one.
>
>BTW, did you know that 'Kai' is NZ Maori for food?

Er, no! But i tell you, sometimes its nice to be eaten, as long as she
doesnt bite.

Yep!

Kai

Kai Scholz-Starke <bergzwerg@arcor.de> had this idea for a movie:

>according to www.indiablo.de you have a approx 1:4*10E6 chance to get
>a Ber rune.
>
>I guess i have killed around 4 million monsters now!
>
>WOOOOOOOOOOT

WOOOOOOOOOOT!

Another score for team eurofeet.

I found a Cham rune in the foothills a few weeks back (and the Lo in the
countess tower), so we're on a roll, if we also count the Ohm that rainbow
feet found recently, too... now we just need someone to find a Jah and a Zod
and we're all have a full AGD West SCL set, and not a bot, dupe or trade in
sight.

Just be careful with announcing those uber rune drops too loudly, though. I
mentioned my Cham rune to a couple of people at the time, and threats of
violence ensued. ;-)

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 20:10:43 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>Kai Scholz-Starke <bergzwerg@arcor.de> had this idea for a movie:

>>according to www.indiablo.de you have a approx 1:4*10E6 chance to get
>>a Ber rune.
>>
>>I guess i have killed around 4 million monsters now!
>>
>>WOOOOOOOOOOT
>
>WOOOOOOOOOOT!
>
>Another score for team eurofeet.
>
>I found a Cham rune in the foothills a few weeks back (and the Lo in the
>countess tower), so we're on a roll, if we also count the Ohm that rainbow
>feet found recently, too... now we just need someone to find a Jah and a Zod
>and we're all have a full AGD West SCL set, and not a bot, dupe or trade in
>sight.
>
>Just be careful with announcing those uber rune drops too loudly, though. I
>mentioned my Cham rune to a couple of people at the time, and threats of
>violence ensued. ;-)

Oops, too late, i already posted it to alt.games.diablo .-) You knew
that, didnt you?!

Kryptic Kai

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:

>> So you found a ber rune or you are due?

>Typical Kai, ever the cryptic one.
>
>BTW, did you know that 'Kai' is NZ Maori for food?

I want to be the gnome that stands on the blocks at the top of the screen and
throws potted plants at his head.

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> had this idea for a movie:

>> I want to be the gnome that stands on the blocks at the top of the
>> screen and throws potted plants at his head.

>Ok, you get to be the gnome.

<hyperactive gnome voice>
Woohoo!
</hyperactive gnome voice>

--
Slaughter is its own reward.

Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:41:18 +1200, "~misfit~"
<misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
> >flame_thrower wrote:
> >> "Kai Scholz-Starke" <bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote in message

> >> So you found a ber rune or you are due?
> >
> >Typical Kai, ever the cryptic one.
> >
> >BTW, did you know that 'Kai' is NZ Maori for food?
>
> Er, no! But i tell you, sometimes its nice to be eaten, as long as
she
> doesnt bite.

A little nibble now and then isn't a terrible thing......

Mickey

Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> On 5 Apr 2005 09:03:50 -0700, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> >Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> >> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:41:18 +1200, "~misfit~"
> ><misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>

> >get

> >> Er, no! But i tell you, sometimes its nice to be eaten, as long as
> >she
> >> doesnt bite.
> >>

> >A little nibble now and then isn't a terrible thing......
> >

> I knew you would jump on to that! What took you so long?

Every now and again, dispite my best efforts, real life intrudes. I am
fighting a VERY nasty production problem right now. Problems in the
test enviroment are never a major concern, but when a program in
production goes haywire, I am on it 24/7 until I find it. In this case,
I now know what it is, it is the solution that is eluding me :)

Mickey

On 5 Apr 2005 09:03:50 -0700, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

>Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:41:18 +1200, "~misfit~"
><misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz>
>> wrote:

>get

>> >Typical Kai, ever the cryptic one.
>> >
>> >BTW, did you know that 'Kai' is NZ Maori for food?
>>
>> Er, no! But i tell you, sometimes its nice to be eaten, as long as
>she
>> doesnt bite.
>>

>A little nibble now and then isn't a terrible thing......

I knew you would jump on to that! What took you so long?

Kai

>Mickey

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> Kryptic Kai

Kryptic Kai? Kawolle?
If you use all three words in your signature, you may find it
especially hard to make friends with non-caucasians :\