HOLY MACKEREL!!!!!

Right before I passed out last night, I took the TriSorc for one NM Baal
run. A grand charm drops, and I pick it up.

+1 Poison and Bone skills
+38 life

Cha-ching! I thought. Made a game for trade. One guy offers 5 Ist. I'm like,
NO.

Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!

I am now the proud owner of the runes for Infinity AND Brand. So, who's got
an eth elite polearm and a 4s elite superior bow?

Hi,

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in

> +1 Poison and Bone skills
> +38 life
>
> Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!

Congrats! These are the times I'd love to play closed b-net instead of SP.
But I wonder how many of these 30 IST's aren't duped somehow?

I have several skiller charms with +life on them, but selling them on open
b-net is a joke, I guess.

OTOH, I think trading would really cut into my playing time, anyway. How
long does it take to make such a deal??

Have fun,

Oliver

In article <dbavib$gbp$02$1@news.t-online.com>,
Oliver Wenzel <ouuch@t-online.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> +1 Poison and Bone skills
>> +38 life
>>
>> Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!
>
>Congrats! These are the times I'd love to play closed b-net instead of SP.
>But I wonder how many of these 30 IST's aren't duped somehow?

Why would anyone bother? The really determined types do more or less
non-stop rune-rushing, and if you do this with a team, someone provides a
level 40 'ancients-virgin' and you have a really strong rusher, you can
take a total 7 characters which get the Hellforge drops with you...

>I have several skiller charms with +life on them, but selling them on open
>b-net is a joke, I guess.

I have no idea, since I never played that, but I've heard much more
powerfull stuff is circulating in open B-net (charms with many +skills,
bugged weapons, jewels, etc, etc)

>OTOH, I think trading would really cut into my playing time, anyway. How
>long does it take to make such a deal??

If you have something really good to offer, you can close such a deal
perhaps within minutes. If you do it through the forums, it might take
about 1 or 2 days real-time, but a maximum of 10-15 minutes 'trade-time'
(i.e., offering it in the forum, reacting to/sorting out offers, deciding,
trading...)

What you can spend a lot of time on is trading mid-range uniques; I
sometimes do such a session, and try to offload a bunch of mid-range
uniques I found for pgem/ral runes. That can take a few hours, gaining a
few tens of pgems/ral runes... Can be fun, if you're into that...

Regards,

Patrick.

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message

> Congratulations, nice charm, nice price. Maybe I should sell some of my
> +life skillers, I've always wanted an Enigma for my necro.

Not all +life skillers will fetch his price. It depends on the amount of
+life and the skill tree it boosts though. Usually, the high value skillers
are 35+ life and from one of the following trees:
Sorc fire/cold
Zon javelin
Pally combat
Druid elemental
Necro P&B
Assn traps

Any of those will fetch a high price easily. Sorc lightning, barb warcry,
necro summoning, and assassin shadow disciplines can sometimes get a good
price. Any others will usually take a little time to find a buyer, even if
it's a perfect +45 life one.

Chris Lansdell wrote:
> Right before I passed out last night, I took the TriSorc for one NM
> Baal run. A grand charm drops, and I pick it up.
>
> +1 Poison and Bone skills
> +38 life
>
> Cha-ching! I thought. Made a game for trade. One guy offers 5 Ist.
> I'm like, NO.
>
> Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!
>
> I am now the proud owner of the runes for Infinity AND Brand. So,
> who's got an eth elite polearm and a 4s elite superior bow?

Nice trade m8 :)

I'm pretty sure I have a number of items with holes in 'em, I'll check if I
have something that suits you.

Does your e-mail address work? (I don't play much anymore, so it'll probably
be easier to this by email :)

Devast8or

Devast8or held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
42da82cb$0$78284$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk to this Interweb chatroom:

> Chris Lansdell wrote:
>> Right before I passed out last night, I took the TriSorc for one NM
>> Baal run. A grand charm drops, and I pick it up.
>>
>> +1 Poison and Bone skills
>> +38 life
>>
>> Cha-ching! I thought. Made a game for trade. One guy offers 5 Ist.
>> I'm like, NO.
>>
>> Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!
>>
>> I am now the proud owner of the runes for Infinity AND Brand. So,
>> who's got an eth elite polearm and a 4s elite superior bow?
>
> Nice trade m8 :)
>
> I'm pretty sure I have a number of items with holes in 'em, I'll
> check if I have something that suits you.
>
> Does your e-mail address work? (I don't play much anymore, so it'll
> probably be easier to this by email :)

One of them does, the gmail one, I check it rarely though.

Chris Lansdell wrote:
> Devast8or held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
> 42da82cb$0$78284$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk to this Interweb
> chatroom:
>
>> Chris Lansdell wrote:
>>> Right before I passed out last night, I took the TriSorc for one NM
>>> Baal run. A grand charm drops, and I pick it up.
>>>
>>> +1 Poison and Bone skills
>>> +38 life
>>>
>>> Cha-ching! I thought. Made a game for trade. One guy offers 5 Ist.
>>> I'm like, NO.
>>>
>>> Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!
>>>
>>> I am now the proud owner of the runes for Infinity AND Brand. So,
>>> who's got an eth elite polearm and a 4s elite superior bow?
>>
>> Nice trade m8 :)
>>
>> I'm pretty sure I have a number of items with holes in 'em, I'll
>> check if I have something that suits you.
>>
>> Does your e-mail address work? (I don't play much anymore, so it'll
>> probably be easier to this by email :)
>>
> One of them does, the gmail one, I check it rarely though.

You should do yourself a favor and check it now :)

Devast8or

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Right before I passed out last night, I took the TriSorc for one NM Baal
> run. A grand charm drops, and I pick it up.
>
> +1 Poison and Bone skills
> +38 life
>
> Cha-ching! I thought. Made a game for trade. One guy offers 5 Ist. I'm
like,
> NO.
>
> Next guy offers 30 Ist. HELLO!
>
> I am now the proud owner of the runes for Infinity AND Brand. So, who's
got
> an eth elite polearm and a 4s elite superior bow?

That is one HELL of a charm!!!!

Mickey