Question home network confguration

Feb 28, 2019
so in my new house there are only 2 ports in the wall exept power (link to picture because i dont know the names)
https://www.google.com/search?q=ant...AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=722#imgrc=SRGcfgswu1NkDM:

so i have the 2 that are on the bottom (TV and R) not the upper one.

so from witch one should i connect the ethernet cable to? what is the network speed in them?

I am not either sure if they are connected to a antenna on the roof, or underground to a data center, so if they are connected to a data center, should i go to my operator to ask them to open a network connection to here?

and if they are connected to an antenna on the roof what do i do?
so the port (TV) is connected because i get a tv signal...

any help appreciated...

so in my new house there are only 2 ports in the wall exept power (link to picture because i dont know the names)
https://www.google.com/search?q=ant...AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=722#imgrc=SRGcfgswu1NkDM:

so i have the 2 that are on the bottom (TV and R) not the upper one.

so from witch one should i connect the ethernet cable to? what is the network speed in them?

I am not either sure if they are connected to a antenna on the roof, or underground to a data center, so if they are connected to a data center, should i go to my operator to ask them to open a network connection to here?

and if they are connected to an antenna on the roof what do i do?
so the port (TV) is connected because i get a tv signal...

any help appreciated...

Those look like RF connections for TV signal, they aren't usually used for internet.

I'm assuming you have an internet provider? They should install the connection in your house when you order it and provide you with a suitable router.... I think you need to call them.

Feb 28, 2019
Those look like RF connections for TV signal, they aren't usually used for internet.

I'm assuming you have an internet provider? They should install the connection in your house when you order it and provide you with a suitable router.... I think you need to call them.

Because i have had a wireless connection before this and it sometimes completely went off, so i was wondering if i could get a wired signal. So are u saying that i cant have a wired signal with those two connections (or atleast a enough fast for everyday use)? Thx for the help

Because i have had a wireless connection before this and it sometimes completely went off, so i was wondering if i could get a wired signal. So are u saying that i cant have a wired signal with those two connections (or atleast a enough fast for everyday use)? Thx for the help

If you want to have wired connections to your computer(s) you need to run a cable from the router to where the computer is, either directly with a long cable or through wiring wall jacks with ethernet cables going to where the router is.

Not sure why you would think you can connect ethernet cables to the coax wall jacks, all you need to do is look at them to know that won't work.