Question Home Network issues

Mar 17, 2022
Hey Guys, I have an issue and I'm sure someone here knows how to fix it... First I appreciate you reading this and trying to help..

Ok I bought an home that was a business and has several CAT5 ports in each room, I also have a huge garage separate from home attached with breezeway. I also have 3 kids and tons of wifi devices like Nest Cameras, Smart door locks, WiFi sprinker system, TV's, ETC.. My issue is that the network closet had ports, wires, everywhere but after tracing down each one I found what we need at a minimum and had to add a switch to connect everything, my signal was also poor in garage so I added a router to the garage so everything out there had good signal. My issue is internet drop outs, slow speeds, etc.

Here is how I have it wired up, Windstream T3280 Modem/Router with 1 port to TV (livingroom) because its close, port 2 to switch ran to network closet (To supply home ethernet), port 3 to garage. I have Garage (Netgear) as AP. I also tried a Netgear XR300 in home and issues arent better. The ISP has came several times and keeps saying its something with my home network. I'm provisioned for 200/50 and just tested 30MB down just now. I have Garage WIFI as Mancave not on same channel as home.

Right off the bat does anything off to you guys? This has been driving me nuts for weeks. Ive downloaded PTRG software map and I'm seeing random devices with a ping up to 900ms. Is there a different software I can use to help me determine the issue?

I really appreciate everyones help.

Mar 17, 2022
After searching the forums again I may have found my issue. I havent changed any IP addresses, I could have overlapping IP's. I'm going to try this: