AMD Athlon 3000G
ASUS Prime A320M-K
Crucial 4GB DDR4-2406
Thermaltake litepower 450W
Antec VSK-4000B

HDDs not included on list

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Solution
Nope haven’t actually picked any of this up yet - Just wondered if it sounded ok in principle. Will add the QNAP to the consideration list too.
I have Synology NAS at home. The great thing about the commercial NAS units is that they are ready-to-run right out of the box. Plug a disk in and go. No muss, no fuss. I recommend you try the simulator on the Synology or QNAP web page. That lets you "test drive" the features of the embedded software before you buy.
Many of the newer Intel based NAS units can run docker containers.

USAFRet

Titan
Do you have any of this yet?

Couple years ago, I was looking to replace my prev "home server" PC. All of your same functions and more.
Many configurations and much investigation later, a QNAP TS-453a NAS box won easily.

Feature rich, small, quiet.
Has been flawless, running 24/7 for 3.5 yrs.

Something to consider.

kanewolf

Titan
Nope haven’t actually picked any of this up yet - Just wondered if it sounded ok in principle. Will add the QNAP to the consideration list too.
I have Synology NAS at home. The great thing about the commercial NAS units is that they are ready-to-run right out of the box. Plug a disk in and go. No muss, no fuss. I recommend you try the simulator on the Synology or QNAP web page. That lets you "test drive" the features of the embedded software before you buy.
Many of the newer Intel based NAS units can run docker containers.

Solution