Home visit technical support in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2021
Hi Folks,

I just need an advise.

I'm having troubles with my new build (here the problem https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...st-cpu-led-and-code-00.3701550/#post-22305231)

I'd love to know if there are some people can offer a technical support in East London. Before requesting an RMA I'd love to make a couple of test and be sure of what the problem should be. Do you know someone or social group that can offer this kind of support?

Basically I just want to test my 5950x into another MoBo in order to understand if the issue is caused by CPU or MoBo.

Thank you so much for your help.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
A local shop might be able to assist. Also, borrowing a compatible CPU from a friend, co-worker, etc would allow you to verify the BIOS version installed (and update accordingly if needed).

Mar 23, 2021
A local shop might be able to assist. Also, borrowing a compatible CPU from a friend, co-worker, etc would allow you to verify the BIOS version installed (and update accordingly if needed).

yep I was thinking the same. However no friend can help me. Do you know a good local shop in East London?

East London is huge and highly populated so it's hard to find a suitable repairer. Mois23, I'm afraid your best friend is your favourite search engine. I looked but not knowing how far from your place, I couldn't assist.

Sorry, I'm sixty miles up country and retired and closed my repair business two months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.