Homegroup recreate. Help Please!

chaos_viper15

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Hello, if anyone know a step by step way to delete and homegroup completely and create a new one the same PC. I looked it up through searching for any solution and found nothing and tried the methods suggested. Nothing worked. So now I'm here cause Toms Hardware have served me well and fixed all my PC issues in the past.

Here is what I'm trying to to do. I left the homegroup on all 3 PC's that were connected to it. The host PC even left and it says join on all 3 PC's. I want to create a new one on my PC. That has not hosted a homegroup before. I tried the most common suggestions like network and internet leaving that way. Any step by step instructions is greatly appreciated. I'm also willing to do a remote access for someone legitimate hat actually knows how to do it for me. Please help as soon as you can I been trying for almost a week now spending hours researching methods.

Edit: Here are some screen after a little progress.

HG%201_zpsnjv8fz05.png
[/URL][/img]

HG%202_zpsjg9jk4ju.png
[/URL][/img]

chaos_viper15

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Well I tried everything and soon as I change the password no one can connect to anyone in my house. I would call microsoft but each person I talk to wants over 100$ to "try" and "fix it". Also I'm using windows 10 Pro, if that makes a difference somehow. Thank you nonetheless.