Dec 26, 2018
i have an 8600k running at 5ghz at 1.23 volts in the bios but using cpuz i can see it jumps to 1.25 under load i know this is low and a good chip however on corsair h150i pro im still hitting mid 70's under full synthetic load and about mid 60's to low 70's under a !00% gaming load with all extreme presets in ICUE was wondering if this is chill i was assuming normal since my case has literally 0 other fans im using a lian li pc 011 dynamic white, and using the 360 rad at the top of the case as an exhaust for all the heat which im sure dosnt help i assume adding more fans would help solve this issue but what curious to others thoughts

Is there a level 7? if not, don't worry about it. As long as it is stable at level 6 it is fine.

So according to that picture, you have no fans besides the radiator fans correct?

I would recommend adding two or three fans on the side (by the motherboard) in exhaust, this will help the exhaust heat coming from the graphics card that would otherwise be sucked up by the CPU radiator.

Also add another exhaust fan to the rear of the case. :)

TRENDING THREADS