[SOLVED] Hot CPU

JasonNs_

Proper
Sep 22, 2020
So my i5-9400f heats up to 92c at full usage, and its consuming 75 watts, isnt it a 65w cpu ? im using the stock cooler, should i buy another one ? if yeah, what should i get ? you can find these stores which are available at my country
www.citycenter.jo
www.os-jo.com

Solution
So my i5-9400f heats up to 92c at full usage, and its consuming 75 watts, isnt it a 65w cpu ? im using the stock cooler, should i buy another one ? if yeah, what should i get ? you can find these stores which are available at my country
www.citycenter.jo
www.os-jo.com
Intel stock cooler is a joke. AMD's is a less funnier joke.
I'm listing a few coolers you can search everywhere

Arctic Freezer 34 esports duo
Noctua NH-U12S Chromax
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB

The NH-U12A that's listed for 105 JOD is superior to all of these. But it is poop colored and costly. But it is also, compact, two fan, and an excellent cooler worthy of the price tag. It is also overkill for your CPU
www.citycenter.jo
www.os-jo.com
Intel stock cooler is a joke. AMD's is a less funnier joke.
I'm listing a few coolers you can search everywhere

Arctic Freezer 34 esports duo
Noctua NH-U12S Chromax
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB

The NH-U12A that's listed for 105 JOD is superior to all of these. But it is poop colored and costly. But it is also, compact, two fan, and an excellent cooler worthy of the price tag. It is also overkill for your CPU

Solution