Fistly, I have some Internet keys on the top of my keyboard... How do I
configure these?

Secondly, is there anyway I can set up some hotkeys to iTunes? I want to be
able to, for example, press F12 and skip to the next track when I'm in
another programme... Can this be done?

Cheers!

It depends on your keyboard.
It should have come with a Driver CD.
Install the manufacturer's custom software and read the documentation.

--
A Professional Amateur...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!