Hotmail access problems

I can sign on to msn/windows messenger and use messenger
as normal .. but cannot access HOTMAIL thru these
accounts .. however, i can access HOTMAIL thru "Outlook"
My Partner has same problem on his pc .. we are on the
same network .. does anyone have a definitive answer to
this continuing problem .. it has been going on for about
two weeks now ..

Greetings,

Could you describe what's happening when you try to access Hotmail?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"broodmcbili" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can sign on to msn/windows messenger and use messenger
> as normal .. but cannot access HOTMAIL thru these
> accounts .. however, i can access HOTMAIL thru "Outlook"
> My Partner has same problem on his pc .. we are on the
> same network .. does anyone have a definitive answer to
> this continuing problem .. it has been going on for about
> two weeks now ..

In my case I'm pretty sure Messenger logs me in, the hotmail address appears
in the address bar, the green slider bar shows the hotmail page load,
"Done"appears at the bottom left of the Explorer Window but nothing at all
comes up on screen (all white).

I can however access hotmail through Outlook.

Many thanks,

OBM

I turned automatic updates on, downloaded some stuff and the problem was
fixed.

--
mattcav