Oz

after i log in to hotmail the pc is frozen for one or two minutes
after it can check my mails
it happens all the times
does any body know something
i use messeger 6.2

Happens to me also. Anyone can help please do.

BO

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

It started to happen this past few weeks that hotmail
freezes on IE6. I switched to Firefox and hotmail works
fine now.