Question Hotspot randomly will not share internet

Aug 23, 2019
My household uses a phone's (Moto g6) hotspot for internet. I have the unlimited plan through straight talk, and most of the time we have no issues. Yesterday, the hotspot would turn on, and devices could connect, but the connected devices would not be able to go online. I wiped all the caches I could, made sure I wasn't over my data limit, and tried most of the fixits I found online and nothing worked. Then, about 5 hours later, it just started working again for the rest of the day. Now, today about the same time I am having the same issue as yesterday. I'm confused as to how the problem resolved itself, then happened again. What should I do?

Aug 23, 2019
Since the issue started today, I have reset the network settings, wiped the cache partition from recovery mode, and updated the apn settings through straight talk. All things I did yesterday. The first time it did this, it stopped working at 1 and worked again right at 6. The issue today began at 1 also. Not sure if that connects or not.

Aug 23, 2019
Update: the hotspot started working at the same time it did the day before down to the minute. From 1 pm to 6 pm my hotspot will not work on the other devices that connect to it, but the phones internet works fine. What causes this?