I am having problems launching HotSync on my Dell 1100 XP Pro system,
with 512 megs of memory.

The system definetely loads. I can see that it has with Windows Task
Manager. But...I cannot launch it. It does it appear in system tray like
it shoud.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Glenn

I'm not sure I understand your problem... If hotsync run properly then synch
your handheld and use PalmDesktop or Outlook to update/change you data.

If you can't sync then right click the icon and choose the connection type
you use... USB, Serial, etc...

S.

"glennbh" wrote:

> I am having problems launching HotSync on my Dell 1100 XP Pro system,
> with 512 megs of memory.
>
> The system definetely loads. I can see that it has with Windows Task
> Manager. But...I cannot launch it. It does it appear in system tray like
> it shoud.
>
> Any thoughts? Thanks.
>
> Glenn

hotsync.exe is a process which deals with the Synchronisation of
Palm-based PDAs to your computer.
http://www.palmsource.com/palmos/hotsync.html

regards,
ssg MS-MVP