House and trees on taxiway

I don't know how this happen but Theres Houses and trees on my taxiway
and the ramp is full of them.

Help Help need more info I will tell you what I downloaded ect. But it
just started and I forget what I was doing before it happen?

I would put a screenshot of it but don't know how to put in this post I
have one on Paint!

Thanks in advance

dallas

"dohallo"
> Help Help need more info I will tell you what I downloaded ect. But it
> just started and I forget what I was doing before it happen?

I assume you downloaded add on scenery?

There can be 2 reasons for this.

1) Add on Mesh causes an "optical illusion" of trees in the distance (see
post: Hold on Rwy 35) Test - trees will disappear in the over head view.

2) Poorly produced or incorrect version for add on scenery.

# 2 is the most common and can be repaired by learning to add an "exclude
switch" in the scenery.cfg file.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2000_articles_sceneryobjects.asp

Dallas

thank's Dallas, it's happing at every airport in fs9. should I delete
it all??

There is an "exclude" command you can use to get rid of this - it used to be
something you'd place in the cfg file... There's a little program on Avsim
that will help you with it using the new format... do a search there for
"exclude builder"

"dohallo" <dohallo@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
>I don't know how this happen but Theres Houses and trees on my taxiway
> and the ramp is full of them.
>
> Help Help need more info I will tell you what I downloaded ect. But it
> just started and I forget what I was doing before it happen?
>
> I would put a screenshot of it but don't know how to put in this post I
> have one on Paint!
>

> Thanks in advance

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi.
No help here unfortunatly but I got a similar problem after installing
textures of an airport.
Maybe a clue?
Klaus

dohallo wrote:
> I don't know how this happen but Theres Houses and trees on my taxiway
> and the ramp is full of them.
>
> Help Help need more info I will tell you what I downloaded ect. But it
> just started and I forget what I was doing before it happen?
>
> I would put a screenshot of it but don't know how to put in this post I
> have one on Paint!
>

> Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply, hopefully some one knows about this. This even
does this in the default set up now, a little less but still there.

Klaus Is it happing on all Airports with yours

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:16:08 -0500, dohallo wrote:

> I don't know how this happen but Theres Houses and trees on my taxiway
> and the ramp is full of them.
>
> Help Help need more info I will tell you what I downloaded ect. But it
> just started and I forget what I was doing before it happen?
>
> I would put a screenshot of it but don't know how to put in this post I
> have one on Paint!

What airport is this at?

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Chance favours the prepared mind.)

The screenshot I have is of KMCO turning onto taxiway B7 You can see a
barn and trees right in your way.

But this is happing at every Airport in fs9 even in default settings,
if I go Max theres 100's of them.

gresiek

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2005

probably in this case you need 'afcad' file of the airport you've installed.
in most of the cases this afcad file (which looks sth like 'af2_epwa.bgl',
where epwa is an icao code for airport in this case warsaw) is included with
the scenery and should be put into scenery directory (usually there are to
directories coming with scenery: 'scenery' and 'texture') or in 'flight
simulator 9/addon scenery/scenery' directory of your flight simulator.
another possibility is that you have double afcad files, for old and new
scenery. the old one should be removed or renamed...
g,
(eddf, epjg)

That sounds great, but I'm a newbee at this and I woul'nt know were to
start with that!

But Thanks gresiek

dallas

"dohallo"
> thank's Dallas, it's happing at every airport in fs9. should I delete
> it all??

It happens at EVERY airport? :-(

I have never recommended a total reinstall to anyone - you may be my first.
It sounds like your install has cancer.

Unless you can backtrack and undo the steps that got you into that mess, it
could be time to start over with a reinstall.

Dallas

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

No, just one EKKA Denmark. That's where I downloaded and installed an
add-on as you mentioned. Other people has done the install without
problems but can't give any solution to me. I've tried to remove and
reinstall but no luck.

dohallo wrote:
> Klaus Is it happing on all Airports with yours

Klaus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dont know if its relevant info but in my case I have hangars on the
taxiways. Seems as if there is an offset north/south here.

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:58:02 -0500, dohallo wrote:

> The screenshot I have is of KMCO turning onto taxiway B7 You can see a
> barn and trees right in your way.
>
> But this is happing at every Airport in fs9 even in default settings,
> if I go Max theres 100's of them.

I don't see it on my pc, so I'm think you might have to do what Dallas
suggested and try a re-install of FS9.

Somehow you picked up an annoying glitch.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Gear up, AP engaged...hey...what's that emergency light?)

Have you tried lowering the detail settings? Try one notch at a time. I
have the same problem at KGSO. There is a building on the runway. If I
lower the detail settings one notch it goes away.

Not4wood

"Jay Williams" <Voodoo141@buggeroffspammercox.net> wrote in message
> There is an "exclude" command you can use to get rid of this - it used to
> be something you'd place in the cfg file... There's a little program on
> Avsim that will help you with it using the new format... do a search
> there for "exclude builder"
>
> "dohallo" <dohallo@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
>>I don't know how this happen but Theres Houses and trees on my taxiway
>> and the ramp is full of them.
>>
>> Help Help need more info I will tell you what I downloaded ect. But it
>> just started and I forget what I was doing before it happen?
>>
>> I would put a screenshot of it but don't know how to put in this post I
>> have one on Paint!
>>

>> Thanks in advance

How about switching off all your add on scenery and see what happens. I
recall an add on called 'extra airports' that put untextured buildings
around a completely unrelated field miles away. I found it by switching it
all off and bracketing.
Butts