Jan 24, 2018
Ryzen 5 2600x
1060 3gb (will buy a 1070 ti later)
16gb of sniper ram
Aourus ultra gaming x470
500w power supply
The cheapest 144hz monitor
1tb storage
(What would intel optane memory do for me)
Also looking to buy an aftermarket cooler any good ones for me looking to get a 4.3ghz overclock if that’s even possible.

Solution
Even if you overclocked that CPU, I reckon the fps increase in games would be negligible, maybe not so much on CPU heavy titles such as csgo, but in general not so much. The stock cooler is plenty fine and allows some overclocking as well if you want it.

More about Optane here - https://www.howtogeek.com/317294/what-is-intel-optane-memory/
In general, Ryzen doesn't support Intel Optane modules natively. In short, Optane provides 28% faster performance when paired with an HDD, but here's the thing, it technically isn't supported on Ryzen platforms. It could work as a regular SSD, but at the size they're in (16GB and 32GB) it's pointless.
I could recommend a 250GB SSD (here could come the money saved if you skipped on the aftermarket...

ritvarsdavis

Notable
Sep 11, 2017
Even if you overclocked that CPU, I reckon the fps increase in games would be negligible, maybe not so much on CPU heavy titles such as csgo, but in general not so much. The stock cooler is plenty fine and allows some overclocking as well if you want it.

More about Optane here - https://www.howtogeek.com/317294/what-is-intel-optane-memory/
In general, Ryzen doesn't support Intel Optane modules natively. In short, Optane provides 28% faster performance when paired with an HDD, but here's the thing, it technically isn't supported on Ryzen platforms. It could work as a regular SSD, but at the size they're in (16GB and 32GB) it's pointless.
I could recommend a 250GB SSD (here could come the money saved if you skipped on the aftermarket cooler) and a 500GB HDD if you want a fast solution, or you could just wait when more money comes in and buy an SSD later. (If you plan on filling that 1TB drive immediately, if not, then get the SSD first and HDD later) OR you can switch to Intel.

Solution

reuben751

Reputable
Jan 24, 2018

Could you recommend any sad or 14rhz monitor

ritvarsdavis

Notable
Sep 11, 2017
Samsung 850 Evo or 860 Evo (considered best SSD brand), but a cheaper but still decent variant could be Crucial MX500.

For the monitor - BenQ Zowie XL2411. Ideally, with an NVIDIA card you'd want a G-Sync monitor, but those don't come cheap.