Build Advice How am I doing thus far with my build ?

Feb 10, 2022
Looking for a simple gaming PC build to assemble with my son. Will be used for pretty much only basic gaming, valorant, Fortnite and warzone on 1080.

Really on a budget, looking for used parts on everything except for the psu. Trying to keep each part under $200 except for maybe$400 for the gpu. .

Here's where I'm at so far ...

Was able to snag this off eBay for $150. How am I doing that so far? Any parts strongly recommended? I'd like as small of a case as possible, meant to get a micro ATX board - oops. I could easily reebay it I feel. Just read great things about the PC.

Planning on getting the gpu last, hoping for a correction in the gpu market. I know nothing about ram, what speed and how much should I shoot for?

Apologies on the format, I'm on my phone and my son is asleep on one arm. Appreciate your time reading this and maybe some input.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2022
If for a good price, and they should go down, maybe look for a gtx 1080 ti if you can get one for a decent price, still performant, but they need to be significantly cheaper than a 3060 for instance.
I'll keep an eye out. I'm not in a rush.

Would 16 gb of 3200 work, or should I max the speed the mobo supports?