how amny times have you plaied halflife 2?

i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

Butter Pants wrote:

> i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
> i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
> alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

ahh but what did really happen to alex? eh?
You see her get thrown back slightly and then gman stops time..
I for one think alex will be back.

--
DalienX

vinCe

"DalienX" wrote
> Butter Pants wrote:

>> i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
>> i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
>> alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

Spoiler space

> ahh but what did really happen to alex? eh?
> You see her get thrown back slightly and then gman stops time..
> I for one think alex will be back.

Perhaps Gman suspends her too, ready for her next mission.

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
> i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
> alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

i coludnt agre moore!!!! i luv teh way thta it would nevar atrackt teeenage
fanbois!!!!

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
> i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
> alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

five time? And u stil dont now wut the long leg spidres are called?

Vince wrote:

> "DalienX" wrote
> > Butter Pants wrote:
>
> >> i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
> >> i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
> >> alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!
>
> Spoiler space

> > ahh but what did really happen to alex? eh?
> > You see her get thrown back slightly and then gman stops time..
> > I for one think alex will be back.
>
> Perhaps Gman suspends her too, ready for her next mission.

agreed. Its not hard to imagine gman putting alex to good use.

--
DalienX

vinCe

"DalienX" wrote
> Vince wrote:

>> Spoiler space

>> > ahh but what did really happen to alex? eh?
>> > You see her get thrown back slightly and then gman stops time..
>> > I for one think alex will be back.
>>
>> Perhaps Gman suspends her too, ready for her next mission.
>
> agreed. Its not hard to imagine gman putting alex to good use.

You dirty b*st*rd.

"Butter Pants" <butterpants@hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
>i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
> i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
> alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

i have not even finished it one time, due to lack of interest... I'm
enyoying Ghost REcon MP with my new video card at 1600x1200 :)

I've played it 5 times as well!!!

Amazing, genre redifining masterpiece!!!

I "plaied" it three times. Last week I loaded up HL1, Blue Shift and
Opposing Force, and rediscovered how much I enjoy these games. In some
ways, more than HL2.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:11:29 -0700, Butter Pants
<butterpants@hotmail.com> wrote:

>i finished it for the five time. i luv to fight the long leg spiders.
>i never play the last part cause i dont like to think what hapened to
>alex. i luv this game!!!! everyone shuld play it!!!!

I have "plaied" it twice. That is the first time I have ever played a
game all the way through more than once and I have been gaming since
the days of pong. Even with the annoying sound stutter problem, it is
a fantastic game. I am actually considering a third go-'round with it
once I finish what I am playing now.

David