[SOLVED] How are these tempratures for this cpu?

Oct 13, 2018
Hey, so I have an intel 4770 (NOT k standart haswell 22nm model) and Iwould like some comments on my cpu tempratures:
When it idles, its 36°C, but when i play some games it gets to 60-70°C. Isnt that a bit higher than normal? Yes i saw the sticky topic on this thread, but i still wanted some help on those tempratures.

Solution
I don't find those temperature abnormal at all.

The Tcase spec on that CPU is 72.2C and you are measuring Tj (junction temperature) which is always higher.

I think you are fine.
First of, the 4770k is the best cpu of all galaxies.

second, your temps are fine, not awesome, but fine. Now, since you're running the forever stock version, they are high for what they deliver, I get those same temps running at 4.4Ghz, so you should be much cooler.are you using stock cooler?

if yes, they are just that trash, but regardless you wont really damage your CPU, if you are using an at least decent aftermarket, something is not right there.

Oct 13, 2018
Hey, thanks for the answers. And i do agree that 4770k is the best cpu but i dont actually need it because im not a heavy user. And i use tt air copler, dunno the model though. Again thanks for the help!