How bad would it be if i bought a gaming laptop without a warranty?

def_not_anon

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
I've been considering getting the acer predator helios however if i buy it from amazon for 1049$ I won't receive international warranty (acer doesn't provide it) but if i decide to get it from a local store i'd receive it with a 2 year warranty and the price is around 1679$, would it be better if i go for the one from amazon because it's 600$ cheaper or should i go for the one from a local store for the warranty?

Solution

Warranties and Insurance all play on the fear of the consumer. Be careful for your product, take care of it. It is a risk, I know, but if you are careful and take care of it, you should be good.

Also note, Amazon does provide its own RMA service that allows you to return the product if it is faulty so check if it will work internationally for you.

Warranties and Insurance all play on the fear of the consumer. Be careful for your product, take care of it. It is a risk, I know, but if you are careful and take care of it, you should be good.

Also note, Amazon does provide its own RMA service that allows you to return the product if it is faulty so check if it will work internationally for you.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

That's only 30 days from Amazon, though.
After that, manufacturer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts