how can i access the attendance fingerprint Remotely

Megafm

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015
Hello

i have a Fingerprint attendance Device and i want to access it remotely , but i dont know how to calibrate its parameter inside the router

thank you

Solution
Once you're talking about "calibrate its parameter": If this device can be accessed locally thru a web page, then you need to port-forward a port (eg 8081) on the router' WAN port to your device' local LAN address, port 80. CHeck your router' manual for details about "port forwarding".

You'll also need to know your router' public IP address, and DDNS (Dynamic DNS) service can help you with that. Most modern routers support these services.
Once you're talking about "calibrate its parameter": If this device can be accessed locally thru a web page, then you need to port-forward a port (eg 8081) on the router' WAN port to your device' local LAN address, port 80. CHeck your router' manual for details about "port forwarding".

You'll also need to know your router' public IP address, and DDNS (Dynamic DNS) service can help you with that. Most modern routers support these services.

Solution

Megafm

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015
yes i have a TP link router and this fingerprint attendance device got a software installed on the PC
it use something called TCP/IP connection
IP Address :
Prort Number :

i dont know how to start to calibrate this in the router ?

thanks

gbb0330

Reputable
Apr 28, 2015

use public IP address of router to access software from outside.

Megafm

Reputable
Aug 28, 2015
i will try this