How can I auto logon to network?

How can I make Win98 automatically logon to a network (w/ a password, but
not to a domain) when it boots up? I know how to do it w/ Win2k & XP using
the registry, but have not been able to find anything comparable in W98.

Thanks!

BobK

In article <OjDcWY$sFHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, "Georgia Sam"
<bkreimborg@netzero.com> wrote:
>How can I make Win98 automatically logon to a network (w/ a password, but
>not to a domain) when it boots up? I know how to do it w/ Win2k & XP using
>the registry, but have not been able to find anything comparable in W98.
>
>Thanks!
>
>BobK

Tweak UI has an autologon capability. For information on how to
download and install it, see this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/NTWorkstation/downloads/powertoys/networking/nttweakui.asp
--
Best Wishes,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Windows Networking
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Steve Winograd's Networking FAQ