[SOLVED] How can i change the colours of my fans and other hardwares ?

Solution
You don't need any kind of software. Accordingly to the PC case manual, to change the color of your LED lights you have to use the remote control like that you have for your TV but a lot smaller with fewer buttons (supposedly you been provided with your computer).

With this you can change RGB lights color (usually there are other functions like, control the brightness, increase decrease led flashing mode speed etc). Hope this helps you some more.

[EDIT] All the above are valid only in the case that the shop you bought the computer have done the right installation. Again it doesn't seem your motherboard to have a RGB connector, if it was then an appropriate software would be already installed to control the RGB lights.

Use the remote...
"Atmospheric Illumination in the RGB Spectrum. The TG5 RGB already comes pre-installed with three RGB LED fans behind the front panel and another on the back panel. These can be lit and synchronized via mainboards with 12V G-R-B headers in 16.8 million colors. For mainboards without this connection, the case offers a manual color control. This can be used to illuminate connected LED elements manually, via a DIP switch, in one of six colors or all in white."
From the official site of sharkoon.com. https://en.sharkoon.com/product/20607

I can't read the manual of your M/B because is in Chinese so I don't know if it offers RGB control.

Jan 14, 2020
Check out this pdf page 3 "manual color control"to find out how to connect the RGB with you motherboard
https://en.sharkoon.com/Download/Cases_and_Power/Midi_ATX/TG5_RGB/ds_TG5-RGB_en_01.pdf

Since you will use the manual color control then to change the colors of the RGB you will use the remote control that came with your PC case.

Thank you but im not really handy about this works...i just ordered system and shop was setup tower.Fans are white colour atm...is it possible to change by a software ?

You don't need any kind of software. Accordingly to the PC case manual, to change the color of your LED lights you have to use the remote control like that you have for your TV but a lot smaller with fewer buttons (supposedly you been provided with your computer).

With this you can change RGB lights color (usually there are other functions like, control the brightness, increase decrease led flashing mode speed etc). Hope this helps you some more.

[EDIT] All the above are valid only in the case that the shop you bought the computer have done the right installation. Again it doesn't seem your motherboard to have a RGB connector, if it was then an appropriate software would be already installed to control the RGB lights.

Use the remote control and if this doesn't work contact with the shop you bought the PC.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS