[SOLVED] how can i control my fans

Mar 14, 2021
Okay first of all hi im new here.
I bought an aerocool one eclipse it came with 4 rgb fans and with a hub (is a sata one) for all the fans i plug it in my motherboard (ASUS P8Z77-V LX2) with the pwm adapter in the cpu fan but im using the program argus monitor to control the speed but i cant find that hub in the program

any idea of how can i fix it or what should i do??

Tanks!!

Solution
Mar 14, 2021
Are you talking about the rgb lighting? What fans are they?
Usually on the box and/or manual they say the compatible rgb software's for you have to download.
Asus Aura Sync is the software I use with my Asus motherboard, that might work.

Mar 14, 2021
Are you talking about the rgb lighting? What fans are they?
Usually on the box and/or manual they say the compatible rgb software's for you have to download.
Asus Aura Sync is the software I use with my Asus motherboard, that might work.
No i mean the RGB works perfect i have a button to change the rgb and it works
I mean that if i want to change the speed of the fans with an external program they dont appear like nothing is connected but they are working the problem is that are working fast and noisily

Mar 14, 2021
No i mean the RGB works perfect i have a button to change the rgb and it works
I mean that if i want to change the speed of the fans with an external program they dont appear like nothing is connected but they are working the problem is that are working fast and noisily

Oh right on. That's something you'd have to do in the BIOS. When first turn on the PC and it's on the POST screen, usually press, "F2, F10, F12, DEL" depending on your setup, it'll say which one to press.
There will be an option in the BIOS for fan controls.

Mar 14, 2021
Oh right on. That's something you'd have to do in the BIOS. When first turn on the PC and it's on the POST screen, usually press, "F2, F10, F12, DEL" depending on your setup, it'll say which one to press.
There will be an option in the BIOS for fan controls.
Do you know how to do it? i look in my bios but i cant find it

Jacozeelie

Respectable
Mar 1, 2019

Solution

TRENDING THREADS