How can i controll speed of chassic fan

Solution
You need four-pin PWM (pulse wave management) connections from the fans to the motherboard. This is for chassis or CPU fan speed management just FYI. If you only have three-pin chassis fan connectors to the motherboard, you can't control through the motherboard BIOS/software utility program. My Antec Nine Hundred chassis fan connectors are not PWM but they do offer manual dongle switches for all fans for three speed settings (low, med, high).
You need four-pin PWM (pulse wave management) connections from the fans to the motherboard. This is for chassis or CPU fan speed management just FYI. If you only have three-pin chassis fan connectors to the motherboard, you can't control through the motherboard BIOS/software utility program. My Antec Nine Hundred chassis fan connectors are not PWM but they do offer manual dongle switches for all fans for three speed settings (low, med, high).

Solution

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you man. Since i dont know what that thing really is, if you have time, could you find it on this shop https://ipon.hu/ . Sorry for asking you for this, and sorry for bad English too

No worries on your English my friend. It's better than a lot of my fellow Americans LOL. But I don't think you understand. It's your case that has to have four pin fan plugs (PWM) vs. three pin fan plugs that do not allow software controlling capability if they don't have manual switch settings as I mentioned.

You'd have to switch out all case fans to have 4-pin connectors for the motherboard. I see your case only came with a rear exhaust fan installed so you must have bought 3-pin front intake fans and possibly a top exhaust if you are on air and not water cooling.

genca

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
My case came with 2 fans that are 3 pin. Now as I see, i need to buy cable that will "convert" that 3 pin fan into a 4 pin so I can plug them into my motherboard and controll them via software?

Well I had to dig back and look it up. If you use a 3-4 pin power adapter, you won't get control of the fan speed using PWM via software through the motherboard with your case fans. It will still read the fan RPM but that's it. If your motherboard allows voltage control of fan headers that might work on controlling speed, but that's about the only thing if they are only 3-pin chassis fan connectors. Now that I remember, this is one reason I chose the Antec Nine Hundred case with manual switches for controlling case fan speeds.

Also I see I miss-spoke above. It's your motherboard that needs 4-pin PWM fan headers to receive any 4-pin PWM chassis fan connectors to control via motherboard software with a 3 to 4 pin adapter if said fans are 3-pin.